APSG Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
APSG Engineering Pvt Ltd
APSG Engineering Pvt. Ltd., was formed during the year 2016 with the core objective of creating sustainable, planet friendly & health friendly products. APSG Engineering is based out of Bangalore, India and focusses on product development, product distribution & engineering consulting solutions.
The resources of the globe are severely exploited by mankind over a period of several years. APSG would like to be in the league of the greatest and kindest organizations which contribute to protect the environment, as well as manage the resources for the forthcoming generations. And for this, APSG’s founders along with their team want to use their years of combined engineering and program management experience.
At this moment :
- We are working with some of the premier organizations on consulting & product development solutions
- We have conceptualized our planet friendly, health focused & waste management products
- We are in the process of development and distribution of engineered fitness products
- We have partnered with some of the best engineering & innovative organizations
- We have made sure that we participate on environmental friendly programs without fail, either for awareness campaigns or to make a difference.
Co-founder & Director – Consulting Solutions
- Over 22 Years of experience in the area of Engineering, Simulation and Optimization.
- Karthik has managed Engineering Programs for about 9 years in the USA with organizations like JCI Tech Center Plymouth, GM Warren Tech Center , Magna Powertrain East Syracuse etc. Over a period of time he has also led several Automotive & Non Automotive ( Healthcare, Electronics, Heavy Engineering, Agricultural Machinery etc.) Engineering and product development programs across customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- At APSG, Karthik heads the engineering consulting strategic business unit and is responsible for consulting on in-house as well as customer programs.
- Karthik is a gold medalist on Bachelors in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from Bangalore University, Bangalore, India. Karthik has tremendous interest in Vedic scriptures and has always put the efforts to learn , understand & implement principles from the same. Karthik tries to participate at spiritual events and conferences whenever he finds time and also enjoys Carnatic classical music.
Co-Founder & Director – Sales & Marketing
- 17 plus years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development , Account Management & strategic initiatives for engineering solutions, engineering products & software solutions.
- Niju has worked on all the phases of business right from pre-Sales , Sales support, Business Development, Account management, Strategic business partnerships, Distribution & Channel sales management etc., across North America, Europe & Asia-Pacific. He has experience with Industry verticals such as Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Heavy Engineering, Healthcare, Sports Technology, Agriculture etc. Niju has also worked very closely with the marketing & brand building teams to come up with the right strategies to the business throughout his career.
- At APSG, Niju’s role and responsibility is totally into Sales & Marketing of consulting solutions and products.
- Niju holds a Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from Kannur University, Kerala, India & also a Masters in International Business. Niju travels a lot and is very keen to explore new places all the time. He plays tennis and is an ardent reader of books on several categories.
Co-founder & Director – Operations & Product Development
- About 19 years of experience in the area of Product Life Cycle Engineering with special emphasis on Value Analysis/Value Engineering and Product development.
- Nishant has managed product development programs across customers in US, Europe & India. He has worked and managed Pneumatic tools and Material Handling Equipment LCE programs at premier organizations like Ingersoll Rand.
- He has also worked at the Dept. of Mechanical Engg., Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, one of India’s premier science institution .
- He was a senior consultant with a few companies until joining APSG full time in 2019.
- At APSG, Nishant is in-charge of Operations as well as takes care of the product development business unit both for in-house and customer programs .
- Nishant has a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Dr. AIT, Bangalore University, India.
- Nishant’s other interests are in Spiritual Sciences, Carnatic music & he also volunteers for charity programs at different levels.